“See what some famous people use hypnosis for”
Hypnotherapy is a well-kept secret for a lot of highly successful people. Celebrities, entrepreneurs and CEO’s use many tools to stay focused, to get ahead and to combat fears or phobias and hypnotherapy is often at the top of their list.
Schedule a 30 minutes free consultation to LEARN MORE on how hypnosis will work for you
Hypnosis has been used for many years by athletes, coaches and sports psychologists. The mental state of athletes during training and competition impacts performance and so, by harnessing the power of the subconscious mind, athletes are able to get into ‘the zone’, or into ‘the flow’ more easily.
See what the famous guys use hypnosis for
To improve sports performance:
- David Beckham to confront some of his personal issues
- Steve Hooker (Pole Vaulting) won the 2008 Gold Medal after using hypnosis to visualize his success.
- Mary Lou Retton (Gymnastics) used hypnosis to block pain in her foot and won the Gold Medal for Gymnastics.
- The Chicago White Sox hired a full-time Hypnotist in 1983 and made the playoffs.
- Tiger Woods began seeing a hypnotist at the age of 13 to help him to block out distractions and focus on the game
- Jack Nicklaus attributes his success in golf to hypnosis and visualisation techniques
- Frank Bruno is said to have used hypnosis before beating Mohammed Ali.
- Players from many basketball teams such as the New York Mets, Los Angeles Dodgers, and Minnesota Twins used hypnosis to improve their performance and manage pain and injury.
- Phil Jackson coach of the Chicago Bulls and LA Lakers used hypnosis on his basketball teams including individual players such as Shaquille O’Neal, Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant
To lose weight:
- Lily Allen
- Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York
- Sophie Dahl
- Geri Halliwell
- Orlando Bloom
- Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) has a hypnotherapist close when she’s touring
To stop smoking:
- Billy Joel
- Drew Barrymore
- Britney Spears
- Ellen Degeneres
- Ashton Kutcher
- Ben Affleck
- Samuel L. Jackson
- Winona Ryder
- Simon Cowell
- Katy Perry
- Billy Joel
For success and personal improvement:
- Ashton Kutcher has used hypnosis for various purposes. At the beginning of his career, he used hypnotism to help him to visualize himself like a successful actor.
- Sylvester Stallone has hypnotic inductions while filming Rocky in 1975.He used self-hypnosis to help write the script for “Rocky”.
To overcome a fear of Public Speaking:
- Princess Diana used hypnosis for public speaking and confidence.
- Bruce Willis used hypnosis to overcome stuttering.
- James Earl Jones used hypnosis to overcome stuttering.
To stop bad habits and overcome fears and phobias:
- Sarah Ferguson used hypnosis to stop biting her fingernails
- Tony Curtis used hypnosis to overcome his fear of flying and to improve his career.
- Kevin Costner flew his personal hypnotist to Hawaii to help him combat his seasickness while filming “Water world.”
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis used hypnotherapy to reduce depression and anxiety
- Demi Moore used hypnosis to forget her love for Ashton Kutcher
Influencers of History
- Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud(founding fathers of modern psychiatry)
- Mozart (1756-1791) it is believed he composed the famous opera “Cosy fan tote” while hypnotized.
- Albert Einstein(1879-1955) physicist – had his hypnosis sessions every afternoon. It is believed that the theory of relativity came to him during one of these hypnosis sessions. He also used the hypnotic trance states to develop his ideas.
- Alfred Lord Tennyson (1809-1892) wrote complete poems while hypnotized.
- Thomas Edison(inventor of light bulb) used self-hypnosis on a daily basis
- Winston Churchill used hypnosis suggestions in order to stay awake during the nights of WWII.